Tazein from Transcending Borders Blog has tagged me. The idea is to answer eleven questions set by her and then ask more questions to eleven others.
1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
When I was four years old and the flat I was living in was on fire. I remember my dad carrying me downstairs and seeing the flames in the living room. We were taken into the neighbour below’s house where my mum and the neighbour were throwing bowls of water up at the ceiling where the flames were coming through.
2. From where do you get inspiration for your writings?
It depends. They can come from anywhere. The first one I had came from Christina at ReconstructinChristina. After that, it could be anything. A look, a word, a sight, a smell.
3. Are you content and at peace with yourself?
I am now 🙂 I wasn’t for a long time, but a friend has helped me to see who I truly am.
4. Which is your favourite movie?
I have so many that I really like. I can’t say I have a favourite. I do like the Star Wars films. I also like the Lord of the Rings films.
5. What is the one thing you wish to achieve in life?
To live as long as possible 😉
6. Are you a believer in God?
I used to be an agnostic, but things have happened recently that have made me realise that there is.
7. How do you pull yourself out of sadness?
It can take a while, but I have a friend that helps me.
8. Which is your favourite place to visit?
I liked Stoney Cove when I used to live in Leicester.
9. Do you have a family, that is are you married with kids or single?
I am divorced and I have my kids. They live with me and go to see their mum on occasion.
10. Do you cry easily or keep it bottled up?
It depends on what it is. There are some things that will bottle up, but other things that escape.
11. Are you self- confident, ready to take on the world?
No I’m not. I may seem so on here, but in person, I am nervous and shy around people.
Okay. My questions are:
1. Do you prefer ridged crisps (potato chips) or flat ones?
2. What was the last music band you went to see live?
3. Do you prefer tea, coffee, hot chocolate or something stronger?
4. How many siblings do you have?
5. What was the last film you saw at the movies?
6. Is there any sports that you like to participate in?
7. What is your favourite flower?
8. Is there anything you like to collect?
9. Have you visited another country?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. What is your favourite food?
Bloggers that I choose are:
1. Where’s My Backpack
2. Violet Gallery
4. Think Speak Tryst
5. The Phoblography
6. Shutterbug Sage
7. Seyi Sandra David
8. Rynna Saryonnah
10. Marsha Lee
11. Hasty Words