A couple of days ago, I was in a charity shop, and I saw these two buildings. I brought them as they were relatively cheap and they looked nice. As it has been raining today, I thought I would use one of them as the subject for my Photo of the Day. Bear in mind, the word “Apothecary” is 30mm high.
The Weekly Photo challenge this week is infinity, and I was looking as I was out at things that would go on forever. I didn’t see a lot, until I saw ducks and thought about the “Chicken and the egg” as long as there is an egg, there will be a bird, and all the while there is a female bird, there will be an egg. My daughter just pointed out a fault in this theory, in that it does not ring true if it is an alien. Picky picky hehe. Also, the amount of spots on the ladybugs / ladybirds seems to go on forever as they are climbing over themselves. If you want to have a go at the photo challenge, pop on over to here, and I will be putting 25 links after the photos.
- Weeky Photo Challenge: infinite – Yann Graf – Digital Project Manager
- Deeply, Darkly, Infinitely | Ron Mayhew’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | Pat and Al’s Adventure Continues…
- WPC: Infinite | Uwana
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | blogagaini
- The Never Ending Story | Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinity (and Beyond?) | humanTriumphant
- La Mer – Infinite as the sea | Neva Samaki
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | iChristian
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite (Pumpkins) | Nature Mom
- Weekly photo challenge: Infinite… | Chasquita
- latte leaves | yi-ching lin photography
- Indonesian >> Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite (Persawahan Indonesia) | AgroMaulz 12
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Infinite | Rindrianie’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | CURLY BUG
- Infinite: A Storied Universe | through the luminary lens
- The Pebbled Beach… | thoughtsofrkh
- Sheldon, Come Home | Babsje Heron
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinity | Journeys with Johnbo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | Never clip my wings
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | tornin2’s Blog
- Infinity Reflected | Travel with Intent
- Infinite | By: Valentina Cirasola | Author and Designer | Valentina Expressions
- The Colors of Fall In Garrett County, MD | I see beauty all around by rob paine
- WPC: Infinite or The Goose | Made Up of Borrowings
A few days ago, Penny – from The Why About This – posted a photo of forks. I had never thought of creating art out of something like that. I said to Penny that I would start to try similar things in the coming months, and as my pain levels are high today, I thought I would give it a go and start with the forks.
I laid the forks onto the top of reflective silver take-out lids and set the camera onto four second shutter speed. I stood a second reflective lid on the side to stop any colours reflecting back. Then I held a third reflective lid above the forks, pressed the remote for the shutter and used the external flash on weak twice.