A couple of days ago, I was in a charity shop, and I saw these two buildings. I brought them as they were relatively cheap and they looked nice. As it has been raining today, I thought I would use one of them as the subject for my Photo of the Day. Bear in mind, the word “Apothecary” is 30mm high.
Category Archives: Macro
Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinity
The Weekly Photo challenge this week is infinity, and I was looking as I was out at things that would go on forever. I didn’t see a lot, until I saw ducks and thought about the “Chicken and the egg” as long as there is an egg, there will be a bird, and all the while there is a female bird, there will be an egg. My daughter just pointed out a fault in this theory, in that it does not ring true if it is an alien. Picky picky hehe. Also, the amount of spots on the ladybugs / ladybirds seems to go on forever as they are climbing over themselves. If you want to have a go at the photo challenge, pop on over to here, and I will be putting 25 links after the photos.
- Weeky Photo Challenge: infinite – Yann Graf – Digital Project Manager
- Deeply, Darkly, Infinitely | Ron Mayhew’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | Pat and Al’s Adventure Continues…
- WPC: Infinite | Uwana
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | blogagaini
- The Never Ending Story | Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinity (and Beyond?) | humanTriumphant
- La Mer – Infinite as the sea | Neva Samaki
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | iChristian
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite (Pumpkins) | Nature Mom
- Weekly photo challenge: Infinite… | Chasquita
- latte leaves | yi-ching lin photography
- Indonesian >> Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite (Persawahan Indonesia) | AgroMaulz 12
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Infinite | Rindrianie’s Blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | CURLY BUG
- Infinite: A Storied Universe | through the luminary lens
- The Pebbled Beach… | thoughtsofrkh
- Sheldon, Come Home | Babsje Heron
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinity | Journeys with Johnbo
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | Never clip my wings
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Infinite | tornin2’s Blog
- Infinity Reflected | Travel with Intent
- Infinite | By: Valentina Cirasola | Author and Designer | Valentina Expressions
- The Colors of Fall In Garrett County, MD | I see beauty all around by rob paine
- WPC: Infinite or The Goose | Made Up of Borrowings
A Photo A Day … October 11 2013
A few days ago, Penny – from The Why About This – posted a photo of forks. I had never thought of creating art out of something like that. I said to Penny that I would start to try similar things in the coming months, and as my pain levels are high today, I thought I would give it a go and start with the forks.
I laid the forks onto the top of reflective silver take-out lids and set the camera onto four second shutter speed. I stood a second reflective lid on the side to stop any colours reflecting back. Then I held a third reflective lid above the forks, pressed the remote for the shutter and used the external flash on weak twice.
A Photo A Day … October 10 2013
Two days ago, I posted a photo of a rose for my photo of the day, and Padmini of Call 2 Read said that she would love to see an orange rose. So when I went shopping today, I brought a red carnation spray and some orange roses. Enjoy your rose Padmini.