I took this photo just after midnight as it was too good an opportunity to miss. What I like about it, is that you can see craters on the side of the moon like chipped lumps.
My daughter has asked me to post a video of her singing on here for some feedback. She says that of course I will tell her that her singing is good, I’m her dad. 🙂
Thank you to Ripley for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I am honoured to receive it, thank you.
So the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
Thank you again to Ripley Connor for nominating me. If you haven’t been to her blog, go there. It’s a great insight into the mind of someone who is part Alien, part Terminator with a bit of human in for good measure.
2. List seven things about yourself
- Hmmm. I used to build websites, but stopped after my divorce
- I used to build and repair computers, but stopped that around the same time
- The only other country I have holidayed in is Germany in 1981
- I can’t wear analogue watches, my body electricity fries them
- I have more than 20 dragons
- One of my great mates (Bowch) has lost over seven stone, and I am proud of him
- I tend to read instruction manuals when I can’t figure something out.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them.
Again I am going to do these in Alphabetical Order.
- A Detailed House
- Bulldog and Baby
- Conceptual Art
- Emily Luxton
- Free Tag Zone
- Hovercraft Doggy
- iPhone Photographer
- Mobile Photography
- Petra’s 365 Photographs
- Reconstructing Christina
- Sadie & Dasie
- The Neophyte Photographer
- The Why About This
Thank you again Ripley. I am honoured that you thought of me with the award.